- Case Western Reserve University, summa cum laude (B.A., Computer Science & English, 2001)
- Columbia Law School (J.D. 2004)
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Supreme Court of the United States, 2006-2007
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Gerard E. Lynch, United States District Court for the Southern District of New York, 2005-2006
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Dennis Jacobs, United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, 2004-2005
Arun Subramanian is a partner in Susman Godfrey’s New York office. He has successfully represented both plaintiffs and defendants in a wide variety of high-stakes commercial cases, including intellectual property, breach of contract, life settlement, unfair competition, antitrust, bankruptcy, and fraud litigation. He has served as a law clerk at every level of the federal judiciary, including the Supreme Court of the United States, and utilizes his extensive court experience to achieve winning results for his clients.
Mr. Subramanian joined the firm after completing judicial clerkships for Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg on the U.S. Supreme Court, Judge Dennis Jacobs on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, and Judge Gerard E. Lynch on the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York. Mr. Subramanian graduated from Columbia Law School and served as Executive Articles Editor of the Columbia Law Review. He currently serves on the Board of Directors of the Review.