Adam Garzoli joined Susman Godfrey after clerking for the Honorable Harris L Hartz of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit and the Honorable James Donato of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California. Adam graduated from Harvard Law School, where he served on the Harvard Journal on Legislation and the Harvard International Law Journal. He also worked on updates to Newberg on Class Actions (now Newberg and Rubenstein on Class Actions), the preeminent treatise on class action law, in his capacity as a research assistant to Harvard Law School Professor William Rubenstein.
Before entering law school, Adam completed his master’s degree in archaeology at the University of Cambridge, and his bachelor’s degree in anthropology at the University of California, Berkeley.
Not admitted in Texas. Practicing under the supervision of the partnership of Susman Godfrey L.L.P.
- Honorable Harris L Hartz, United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- Honorable James Donato, United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- Harvard Law School (J.D., cum laude)
- The University of Cambridge (M.Phil, with distinction)
- The University of California at Berkeley (B.A., with high distinction in general scholarship)