Allen Hernandez joined Susman Godfrey after clerking for Judge Stephen A. Higginson on the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit and Judge Sarah S. Vance on the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana.
Allen earned his J.D. from Yale Law School, where he was on the officer board of the Yale Law Journal and served as a Coker Fellow in constitutional law. He was also a member of the Challenging Mass Incarceration Clinic and served as a director, writer, and performer in the Law Revue. Before law school, Allen worked as a litigation paralegal at a New York law firm.
Allen graduated summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa from Princeton University.
- Honorable Stephen A. Higginson, United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Honorable Sarah S. Vance, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- Yale Law School (J.D., 2021)
- Executive Development Editor, Yale Law Journal
- Coker Fellow in Constitutional Law
- Princeton University (A.B., School of Public and International Affairs, summa cum laude, 2016)
- Phi Beta Kappa