Audra represents plaintiffs and defendants in a variety of commercial litigation matters. While in law school, Audra clerked at the United Nations International War Crimes Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia in The Hague, The Netherlands.
- South Texas College of Law (J.D.)
- The University of Texas (B.A., Pre-Law Government)
- The University of Texas (B.A., Pre-Law Sociology)
Leadership & Professional Memberships
- Texas Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Leadership Houston, Class of XXXII
- College of the State Bar of Texas, Member