Charlotte joined Susman Godfrey after clerking for Judge John G. Koeltl on the United District Court for the Southern District of New York. Charlotte graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law School, where she was an Articles Editor on the Harvard Law Review, research assistant for Professor William B. Rubenstein, and interned at the New York State Attorney General Office. Her prior experience spans from investment banking to securities and antitrust class action defense. She received her undergraduate degree from Columbia in Economics and History.
- Honorable John G. Koeltl, United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Harvard Law School (J.D., magna cum laude)
- Articles Editor, Harvard Law Review
- Columbia University (B.A., Economics and History )
- New York
- Note, Private Attorneys General and the Defendant Class Action, 135 Harv. L. Rev. 1419 (2022)