Daniel Bundy received his law degree from SMU Dedman School of Law in 2022 graduating magna cum laude. In addition, Daniel was one of ten students in his graduating class inducted into the national Order of Barristers. During law school, Daniel was an Articles Editor for SMU Law Review Association and was an advocate on one of SMU’s competitive mock trial teams.
Prior to law school, Daniel worked as a claims adjuster for a large insurance company, and before joining Susman Godfrey, Daniel was an associate at a civil litigation firm specializing in insurance defense litigation.
Honors & Distinctions
Honors and Awards
- Wilson Herndon Memorial Antitrust Award Recipient, Fall 2020
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude)
- Dallas Baptist University (B.B.A., Dean's List)
Leadership & Professional Memberships
- National Order of Barristers, Class of 2021-2022
- Phi Delta Phi Honors Honor Society