George joined Susman Godfrey after clerking for Judge Gerard E. Lynch of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, Judge Esther Salas of the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, and Judge Stephen H. Glickman of the D.C. Court of Appeals.
George graduated magna cum laude and Order of the Coif from Cornell Law School, where he served as an Executive Bench Editor of the Moot Court Board and a Notes Editor of the International Law Journal. George was active in Cornell’s First Amendment Clinic, helping draft amici curiae briefs to the U.S. Supreme Court and U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit on FOIA Exemptions 4 and 7(C). George graduated cum laude from Goucher College, where he majored in economics, minored in political science, and played Division III soccer.
- Honorable Gerard E. Lynch, United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, 2022-2023
- Honorable Esther Salas, United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, 2020-2022
- Honorable Stephen H. Glickman, District of Columbia Court of Appeals, 2019-2020
- Cornell Law School (J.D., magna cum laude, 2019)
- Order of the Coif
- Notes Editor, Cornell International Law Journal
- Executive Bench Editor, Cornell Law School Moot Court Board
- Winner of the Louis Kaiser Best Brief Competition, Fall 2017 and Spring 2018
- Goucher College (B.A., Economics with Political Science, cum laude, 2016)
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas