Jordan Alston joined Susman Godfrey after clerking for Chief Judge Sri Srinivasan of the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit and Judge J. Paul Oetken of the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York.
Jordan is a graduate of the Yale Law School, where he was an editor of the Yale Law Journal, a teaching assistant for Civil Procedure, and a recipient of the John Fletcher Caskey Prize for his winning performance in the law school’s trial advocacy competition. While at Yale, Jordan also argued before the Second Circuit as a member of the law school’s appellate litigation clinic, securing a partial victory for a pro se appellant.
Jordan completed his undergraduate education at Harvard College. At Harvard, Jordan competed in the American Mock Trial Association, winning two All-American Attorney awards and the National Championship.
- Honorable Sri Srinivasan, United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- Honorable J. Paul Oetken, United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Yale Law School (J.D.)
- Editor, Yale Law Journal
- Recipient, John Fletcher Caskey Prize
- Harvard University (A.B.)
- Winner, All-American Attorney Award, American Mock Trial Association
- Winner, National Championship, American Mock Trial Association
- New York