Julia joined Susman Godfrey after clerking on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit for the Honorable Priscilla Richman. Prior to clerking, Julia graduated cum laude from Harvard Law School, where she served as an Executive Editor of the Harvard Business Law Review and was a semi-finalist in the Ames Moot Court competition.
Prior to law school, Julia worked as an analyst at an economic consulting firm. She graduated magna cum laude from Colgate University, receiving degrees in economics with high honors and international relations.
- Honorable Priscilla Richman, United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Harvard Law School (J.D., cum laude)
- Colgate University (B.A., Economics & International Relations, magna cum laude)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas