Kim Page has extensive experience in class action litigation. She has represented plaintiff classes in consumer fraud, RICO, antitrust, civil rights, and insurance sales practices cases. Prior to joining Susman Godfrey, Ms. Page worked for a premier litigation firm in Phoenix, Arizona. She has practiced in both federal and state courts. Ms. Page received her law degree, magna cum laude, from Cumberland School of Law where she was a member of the Cumberland Law Review, Phi Kappa Phi, and Curia Honoris.
- Cumberland School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude)
- Miami University (B.A.)
- U.S. District Court for Southern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court for Middle District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court for Northern District of Alabama
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Courts for the District of Arizona