Madeline Yzurdiaga joined Susman Godfrey after clerking for Judge Richard A. Paez of the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, Judge Robert M. Dow Jr. of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, and Judge Lindsay C. Jenkins of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.
Madeline earned her J.D. from Northwestern Pritzker School of Law, where she was the Senior Articles Editor of the Northwestern University Law Review, the captain of the National Bartlit Center Trial Advocacy Program, and a Criminal Law teaching assistant. While in law school, Madeline won the Midwest Regional Trial Championship and served as a member of the Bluhm Legal Clinic, Center on Wrongful Convictions, to help win the freedom of a wrongfully convicted client.
Madeline completed her undergraduate education at University of California, Los Angeles, graduating summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa from the Honors College. At UCLA, Madeline competed in the American Mock Trial Association, winning an All-American Attorney award.
- Honorable Richard A. Paez, United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Honorable Robert M. Dow Jr., United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Honorable Lindsay C. Jenkins, United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Northwestern University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2021)
- Order of the Coif, top 10% of graduating class
- Senior Articles Editor, Northwestern University Law Review
- Captain, National Bartlit Center Trial Advocacy Program
- The University of California, Los Angeles (B.A., summa cum laude, English Literature & Public Policy)
- Honors College Graduate
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Winner, All-American Attorney Award, American Mock Trial Association
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for Central District of California