Marc represents both plaintiffs and defendants in all types of commercial litigation matters. Prior to joining Susman Godfrey, Marc worked with some of the world’s largest corporations and banks in the Legal Managed Services group at Pricewaterhouse Coopers (PwC). Additionally, he also served as Corporate Counsel Extern in the Global Litigation and Corporate Affairs groups at Kimberly-Clark Corporation.
Marc received his law degree cum laude from SMU Dedman School of Law, where he was a member of the Business Law Leadership Program, Corporate Law Association, Real Estate Law Association, and Phi Delta Phi Legal Honors Society.
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2021)
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honors Society
- Business Law Leadership Program
- Corporate Law Association
- Real Estate Law Association
- Purdue University (B.A., Political Science and History, 2013)
- Purdue Pre-Law Society
- Cary Quadrangle Club
- New York