Monica joined Susman Godfrey after clerking for Judge George H. Wu of the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California. She earned her J.D. from the University of Michigan Law School, where she was an executive online editor of the Michigan Law Review and earned a Dean’s Merit Scholarship. She also served as a research assistant in the areas of patent and healthcare law and innovation in life sciences.
Monica earned her B.S. in Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering and a minor in Gender Studies from the University of Notre Dame. Prior to law school, Monica worked as a systems engineer at Northrop Grumman.
- Honorable George H. Wu, United States District Court for the Central District of California
- The University of Michigan Law School (J.D., magna cum laude)
- Executive Online Editor, Michigan Law Review
- Order of the Coif
- Irell & Manella Diversity Scholar
- Dean’s Merit Scholarship
- The University of Notre Dame (B.S.)
- Dean's List