Samantha represents plaintiffs and defendants in a variety of commercial litigation matters. Prior to joining Susman Godfrey, Samantha worked as an associate at a law firm where she represented plaintiffs in first party property insurance claims and landlord/tenant disputes. Samantha joined Susman Godfrey in the fall of 2016. Samantha earned her law degree from the Baylor University School of Law in May of 2015.
- Baylor University School of Law (J.D. with a Business Litigation concentration, 2015)
- The University of Denver (B.S.B.A. International Business, 2012)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
Leadership & Professional Memberships
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association