Savannah joined Susman Godfrey after clerking on the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas for the Honorable Michael J. Truncale. She graduated with high honors—in the top five percent—from the University of Texas School of Law. There, she served as an Articles Editor on the Texas Law Review and on the Editorial Board of the Texas Journal of Oil, Gas, and Energy Law.
Savannah completed her undergraduate degree in Geology at Rice University, where she was a biochemistry teaching assistant, an undergraduate research assistant, and a cheerleader. She graduated early and received Rice’s Torkild Rieber Award in Geology.
Honors & Distinctions
Honors and Awards
- Articles Editor, Texas Law Review (Vol. 99)
- Order of the Coif
- Dean’s Achievement Award in Texas Administrative Law
- Recipient, Torkild Rieber Award in Geology, Rice University
- Honorable Michael J. Truncale, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- The University of Texas School of Law (J.D., with high honors – top five percent of class)
- Rice University (B.A.; Recipient, Torkild Rieber Award in Geology)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- Of Half-Lives and Half-Baked Plans: the State of Nuclear Waste Disposal and a Proposal for Facilitating a Permanent Solution in the United States, 16 Tex. J. Oil, Gas, & Energy L. 49 (2021).