Taylor joined Susman Godfrey after clerking for the Honorable Royce C. Lamberth of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia and for the Honorable Florence Y. Pan of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit.
Taylor graduated with high honors from the University of Texas School of Law as a member of the Chancellors and Order of the Coif honor societies. During law school, he served on the editorial boards of the Texas Law Review and Texas Journal of Oil, Gas, and Energy Law. Before law school, Taylor worked as a paralegal at a New York law firm. He received his undergraduate degree magna cum laude from Amherst College.
- Honorable Royce C. Lamberth, United States District Court for the District of Columbia
- Honorable Florence Y. Pan, United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- The University of Texas School of Law (J.D., with High Honors)
- Chancellor-at-Large (Top 5% of Class of 2021)
- Order of the Coif
- Articles Editor, Texas Law Review
- Executive Editor, Texas Journal of Oil, Gas, and Energy Law
- Member, Supreme Court Clinic
- Amherst College (B.A., magna cum laude)
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia