Vardan represents plaintiffs and defendants in a wide range of commercial litigation matters. Prior to joining Susman Godfrey, Vardan represented plaintiffs in personal injury litigation cases.
Vardan earned his J.D. degree at the University of Houston Law Center in 2017, where he served on the editorial board of Houston Law Review and was a member of the Alternative Dispute Resolution team. During law school, Vardan interned for the Honorable Jesse G. Reyes at the Illinois Appellate Court.
Prior to law school, Vardan worked as an attorney at a law firm in Yerevan, Armenia, handling mostly transactional matters. While earning his bachelor’s degrees in Armenia, Vardan interned for the Office of the Financial System Mediator and the Office of Human Rights Defender.
Honors & Distinctions
Honors and Awards
- Articles Editor, Houston Law Review
- Order of the Barons
- Dean’s Academic Honors List
- LEX Award (highest grade in the first-year Contracts course)
- The University of Houston Law Center (J.D., cum laude, 2017)
- The University of San Diego School of Law (LLM, 2012)
- Jean Moulin University Lyon 3 (Bachelor’s in Law, Economics, Management, Concentration in Law, magna cum laude, 2010)
- French University in Armenia (LLB, with Excellence, 2010)