Chambers USA Guide Recognizes 11 Susman Godfrey Attorneys with all Offices Ranked as Leading Firm Locations
In its recently released annual guide to U.S. law firms, Chambers and Partners has recognized 11 Susman Godfrey attorneys as among the top litigators in firm’s markets and nationally. Chambers also recognized the strength of several of the firm’s offices and practices. Chambers specifically lauded Managing Partner and firm founder, Steve Susman, as an “Eminent Practitioner” in several fields, and recognized Managing Partner, Neal Manne, as a “Spotlight” trial lawyer.
Chambers ranked the following Susman Godfrey attorneys as leading trial lawyers in the fields of commercial, antitrust, and intellectual property litigation:
- Barry C. Barnett: Antitrust and Litigation: General Commercial (Texas)
- Jacob W. Buchdahl: Litigation: General Commercial (New York)
- Bill Carmody: Litigation: General Commercial (New York)
- Parker C. Folse: Intellectual Property and Litigation: General Commercial (Washington)
- Geoffrey L. Harrison: Litigation: General Commercial (Texas)
- Neal S. Manne: Litigation: Trial Lawyers and General Commercial Litigation (Texas)
- Marc Seltzer: Litigation: General Commercial (California)
- Harry P. Susman: Antitrust and General Commercial Litigation (Texas)
- Stephen D. Susman: Antitrust: Plaintiff and Litigation: Trial Lawyers (Nationwide); Antitrust, Intellectual Property, and Litigation: General Commercial (Texas)
- Max L. Tribble: Intellectual Property (Texas)
- Mark L. D. Wawro: Litigation: General Commercial (Texas)
Chambers additionally named Susman Godfrey’s offices “Leading Locations” in various fields of commercial litigation.
- Antitrust – Band 1
- Litigation: General Commercial – Band 1
- Intellectual Property – Band 3
- Los Angeles:Litigation: Mainly Plaintiff: Band 1
- New York: Litigation: General Commercial – Highly Regarded: Band 1
- Intellectual Property – Recognized Practice
- Litigation: General Commercial – Band 3
- Nationwide: Antitrust: Plaintiff – Band 2
Considered one of the legal industry’s most significant rankings reports, Chambers USA is published annually. Over 100 Chambers and Partners’ full-time editors and researchers conduct in-depth telephone interviews with lawyers and clients to assess recent work and determine the rankings.