Chambers USA Guide Recognizes 13 Susman Godfrey Attorneys with all Offices Ranked as Leading Firm Locations
Chambers and Partners has included 13 attorneys from Susman Godfrey among their prestigious recognitions, prominently ranking these attorneys as well as several of the firm’s practices in its annual guide to U.S. law firms. Susman Godfrey also increased its rankings with another attorney added to the standings in General Commercial Litigation, two attorneys advancing in rankings in their respective practice areas and states, and one office being ranked in a new practice area since last year.
The firm’s attorneys that were ranked in litigation, antitrust and intellectual property include:
- Barry C. Barnett: Antitrust and Litigation: General Commercial (Texas)
- Jacob W. Buchdahl: Litigation: General Commercial (New York)
- Bill Carmody: Litigation: General Commercial (New York)
- Parker C. Folse: Intellectual Property and Litigation: General Commercial (Washington)
- Geoffrey L. Harrison: Litigation: General Commercial (Texas)
- Neal S. Manne: General Commercial Litigation (Texas)
- Thomas Paterson: Energy: State & Regulatory Litigation- Oil & Gas (Texas)
- Marc Seltzer: Litigation: General Commercial (California)
- Arun Subramanian: Litigation: General Commercial (New York).
- Harry P. Susman: Antitrust and General Commercial Litigation (Texas)
- Stephen D. Susman: Antitrust: Plaintiff and Litigation: Trial Lawyers (Nationwide); Antitrust, Intellectual Property, and Litigation: General Commercial (Texas)
- Max L. Tribble: Intellectual Property (Texas)
- Mark L. D. Wawro: Litigation: General Commercial (Texas)
Carmody and Harrison advanced in their respective ranking tables since 2017 while Marc Seltzer was included on the California list for General Commercial Litigation for the first time. Additionally, the firm’s Seattle office was a “Recognized Practice” in Intellectual Property for the first time in 2018.
Additionally, all of Susman Godfrey’s offices were named as “Leading Locations:”
- Los Angeles: Litigation: Mainly Plaintiff
- New York: Litigation: General Commercial – Highly Regarded
- Texas: Antitrust; Intellectual Property; Litigation: General Commercial
- Washington: Intellectual Property – Recognized Practice; Litigation: General Commercial
- Nationwide: Antitrust: Plaintiff
Considered one of the legal industry’s most credible rankings reports, Chambers USA is published annually, mid-year. Over 100 Chambers and Partners’ full-time editors and researchers conduct in-depth telephone interviews with lawyers and clients, and assess recent work to determine the rankings