Seven Susman Godfrey Attorneys Ranked in ‘The Top 100,’ One in ‘The Top 50 Women” and One in ‘The Top 10’ by Super Lawyers
DALLAS, HOUSTON, LOS ANGELES, NEW YORK and SEATTLE (Oct. 1, 2014) — Seven attorneys with boutique litigation firm Susman Godfrey have been named to “The Top 100” lists by Super Lawyers for Texas and Washington.
Neal S. Manne and Stephen D. Susman were recognized as part of “The Top 100” list for Texas and joinErica W. Harris and Shawn L. Raymond on “The Top 100” list for the Houston Region. For the Dallas/Fort Worth region, Barry Barnett and Ophelia Camiña were named to “The Top 100,” and Camiña was additionally named as one of “The Top 50 Women” in Texas. Seattle partner Parker C. Folse, III was recognized as part of the “The Top 10” list for Seattle in addition to “The Top 100” list for Washington.
Only five percent of attorneys are selected to the annual lists. “The Top 100” are lawyers who ranked at the top of the list in the 2014 Texas and Washington Super Lawyers nomination, research and blue ribbon review process. Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
In addition to “The Top 100” lists, Susman Godfrey attorneys also received the following honors fromSuper Lawyers:
Washington Law & Politics names:
- Matt Berry, Rachel Black, Parker Folse, Drew Hansen, Justin Nelson, Edgar Sargent and Floyd Short as “2014 Super Lawyers”
- Jordan Connors, Dan Shih, Brooke Taylor and Genevieve Vose Wallace as “2014 Rising Stars”
Southern California Law & Politics names:
- Kathy Hoek, Marc Seltzer and Steven Sklaver as “2014 Super Lawyers”
Amanda Bonn, Bryan Caforio, Oleg Elkhunovich and Kalpana Srinivasan as “2014 Rising Stars”
New York Super Lawyers – Metro names:
- Jacob Buchdahl and Bill Carmody as “2014 Super Lawyers”
- Seth Ard, Mark Hatch-Miller, Shawn Rabin and Arun Subramanian as “2014 Rising Stars”
Texas Super Lawyers names:
- Barry Barnett, Ophelia Camiña, Charles Eskridge, Lee Godfrey, Joe Grinstein, Erica Harris, Geoffrey Harrison, Alex Kaplan, Neal Manne, Eric Mayer, Brian Melton, Terry Oxford, Tom Paterson, Trey Peacock, Shawn Raymond, Katie Sammons, Harry Susman, Steve Susman, Max Tribble and Mark Wawro as “2014 Super Lawyers”
- Warren Burns, Daniel Charest, Brian Gillett, Rick Hess, John Lahad, Chanler Langham, David Peterson, Joseph Portera and Rob Safi as “2014 Rising Stars”
The attorneys’ recognition on “The Top 100” lists comes less than a month after Susman Godfrey was named to The National Law Journal’s inaugural list of “America’s Elite Trial Lawyers.”