Susman Godfrey Shortlisted in Fourteen Categories for Benchmark Litigation’s Annual Legal Awards
Susman Godfrey and its lawyers have been shortlisted nominees in the ninth annual Benchmark Litigation U.S. awards across fourteen categories, highlighting the firm’s strengths in trial work, intellectual property cases, antitrust matters and overall commercial litigation.
Benchmark recognized Susman Godfrey’s work nationally as well as in the two regional powerhouses of Texas and California. The firm is shortlisted for the following awards:
- National Trial Firm of the Year
- National IP Firm of the Year
- Texas Firm of the Year
- California Trial Firm of the Year
- Los Angeles Trial Firm of the Year
- Los Angeles Regional Firm of the Year
Individual Lawyer Nominations
Benchmark identified Susman Godfrey lawyers as nominees in several key categories. These are:
- Kalpana Srinivasan, who was shortlisted for California Trial Lawyer of the Year, California Plaintiff Lawyer of the Year, California IP Lawyer of the Year, Los Angeles Litigator of the Year, and Los Angeles Trial Lawyer of the Year.
- Bill Carmody, who was shortlisted for National Trial Lawyer of the Year and East Coast General Commercial Litigator of the Year.
- Marc Seltzer, who was shortlisted for California Antitrust Lawyer of the Year.
Benchmark selects nominees based on research conducted between March and December 2020. Winners will be announced at a virtual event March 31st, 2021.
This announcement comes at the close of 2020, a year where Benchmark named Srinivasan, Carmody, and Neal Manne among the “Top 100 Trial Lawyers in America,” Srinivasan and Erica Harris to its “Top 250 Women in Litigation,” and eleven Susman Godfrey lawyers to its “40 and Under Hot List.”