Susman Godfrey Shortlisted in Seven Categories for Benchmark Litigation’s Annual Legal Awards
Susman Godfrey and its lawyers are shortlisted nominees in the tenth annual Benchmark Litigation U.S. awards across seven categories, highlighting the firm’s strengths in trial work, antitrust matters and overall commercial litigation.
Benchmark recognized Susman Godfrey’s work nationally as well as in the two regional powerhouses of Texas and California. The firm is shortlisted for the following awards:
- National Trial Firm of the Year
- Texas Firm of the Year
- Los Angeles Trial Firm of the Year
Individual Lawyer Nominations
Benchmark identified Susman Godfrey lawyers as nominees in several key categories. These are:
- Kalpana Srinivasan, who was shortlisted for California Plaintiff Lawyer of the Year.
- Bill Carmody, who was shortlisted for National Trial Lawyer of the Year and East Coast General Commercial Litigator of the Year.
- Marc Seltzer, who was shortlisted for California Antitrust Lawyer of the Year.
Benchmark selects nominees based on research conducted between March and December 2021. Winners will be announced at events on March 24th and April 7th, 2022.