In advance of your planned visit to the office or for trial, please complete the following and submit within 24 hours of your visit using the SUBMIT button at the bottom.
All personnel and visitors must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 to enter our offices or to attend SG-hosted trial, deposition or hearing preparation at off-site locations. Fully vaccinated is defined as those who have completed their original vaccinations and who have received a COVID booster if they are eligible for a booster. SG reserves the right to verify compliance.
By clicking SUBMIT, I am acknowledging:
- I satisfy and agree to comply with Susman Godfrey’s vaccination policy as stated above.
- I agree to comply with posted policy signage.
- I do not have or suspect that I have COVID-19 and I am not suffering from COVID-19 related symptoms (i.e., fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea). (For a full list of symptoms please click here)
- I have not tested positive for COVID-19 or experienced COVID-19 symptoms in the last 10 days.
- I am not aware of being exposed to someone suffering from COVID-19, likely to be suffering from COVID-19, or suffering any symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 10 days.
- I am not subject to an order, request, or recommendation by a physician or public health official to quarantine or isolate due to COVID-19.
If you are unable to satisfy the requirements above, you must reschedule your visit. Please contact your host for alternative arrangements.