Amber joined Susman Godfrey after clerking for Judge Carl E. Stewart of the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit. She received her undergraduate degree from the University of Texas at Austin, and she graduated with honors from the University of Texas School of Law.
During law school, Amber won the 2020 Thurgood Marshall Moot Court Competition. She also received the Award for Excellence in Appellate Advocacy at Texas Law and the Niemann Cup (given to the best overall advocate in a graduating class).
Amber is an active member of the Texas Exes and serves on the University of Texas Class of 2020 Committee.
Honors & Distinctions
Honors and Awards
- National Champion, Thurgood Marshall Moot Court Competition
- Niemann Cup Winner
- Award for Excellence in Appellate Advocacy at Texas Law
- Supreme Court Clinic
- Order of the Barristers
- Texas Exes President’s Leadership Award
- Honorable Carl E. Stewart, United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- The University of Texas School of Law (J.D., with Honors)
- The University of Texas (B.S.)