Vault named Susman Godfrey the #1 Litigation Boutique in the nation for the tenth consecutive year. The firm—which Vault says “punches far above its size”—has earned this honor every year since the survey’s inception. Susman Godfrey’s leading results in the 2021 survey include:
- #1 US Litigation Boutique: The firm has been ranked #1 every year since the inception of the rankings.
- Vault Top 100: Susman Godfrey was again included on the Vault “Top 100” list of the Best Law Firms in the US.
- Regional Leaders: The firm’s Houston office ranked #1 of the “Best Law Firms in Texas,” and the Los Angeles office was named among the “Best Law Firms in Southern California” for the first time.
- Commercial Litigation Achievement: Susman Godfrey was again ranked among the top ten “Best Law Firms for General Commercial Litigation.”
- Quality of Life: The firm was deemed a leader in several of the “Quality of Life” rankings, including #1 in “Career Outlook,” “Compensation, ” “Selectivity,” and “https://www.vault.com/best-companies-to-work-for/law/best-law-firms-in-each-us-region/southern-californiaTransparency” and ranked in the top ten in “Associate-Partner Relations,” “ Satisfaction,” “Quality of Work, ” “Firm Culture,” and “Overall Quality of Life.”
In its reviews, Vault praised the firm for its ability to successfully and efficiently staff cases, while allowing even the most junior of associates stand-up opportunities that “start on day one and are part of associates’ day-to-day lives.” Vault also applauded the firm’s COVID-era flexible summer program for providing meaningful work assignments, opportunities to observe trial practice, and fun virtual 1:1 connections with Susman Godfrey lawyers.
Above the Law spotlighted Susman Godfrey in its review of the results, and congratulated the firm for “sweeping the rankings.”
Vault’s full review of Susman Godfrey can be found here.