Susman Godfrey and its lawyers have been recognized as nominees for the eighth annual Benchmark Litigation US awards in fourteen categories spanning the firm’s work across the country in a variety of fields.
Benchmark recognized Susman Godfrey’s work nationally as well as in Texas, New York, and California for:
- National Trial Firm of the Year
- National Intellectual Property Firm of the Year
- Texas Firm of the Year
- Los Angeles Firm of the Year
- California Trial Firm of the Year
- California National Firm of the Year
Individual Lawyer Nominations
Benchmark identified lawyers from the firm’s Texas, California and New York Offices as nominees in several categories. These are:
- Bill Carmody nominated for National General Commercial Litigation Attorney of the Year and National Trial Lawyer of the Year.
- Marc Seltzer nominated for California Antitrust Litigation Attorney of the Year.
- Kalpana Srinivasan nominated for Los Angeles Attorney of the Year, California Trial Lawyer of the Year, California Intellectual Property Litigation Attorney of the Year, California Plaintiff Litigation Attorney of the Year.
- Max Tribble nominated for National Intellectual Property Litigation Attorney of the Year.
The nominees have been chosen based upon research conducted between March and November 2019. Winners will be announced at an event in New York on February 27th, 2020 and an event in California on March 5th, 2020.
This announcement comes at the close of 2019, a year where Benchmark named both Kalpana Srinivasan and Bill Carmody among the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in America, named 12 Susman Godfrey lawyers to its 40 and Under Hot List and awarded the firm its National Impact Case of the Year Award for its work on Google. v. Uber.