Vault has named Susman Godfrey the #1 Litigation Boutique in the nation for the 13th consecutive year. The firm, which Vault calls a “litigation powerhouse,” has earned this honor every year since the survey’s inception.
Top of the Charts
Susman Godfrey had another banner year in the Vault rankings, coming in among the top spots in several key areas:
- #1 US Litigation Boutique. The firm has been ranked #1 every year since the inception of the rankings.
- Regional Leaders. The firm’s Houston office is ranked among the Best Mid-Size Law Firms in Texas for the fourth year in a row. The New York office also ranks as #1 for the second year in a row.
- National Leaders. The firm is ranked #40 in Vault’s Law 100 – a list of the top 100 firms in the country. The firm moved up the rankings in this category from the prior year.
- Transparency. For 2024, the firm is ranked as the Best Midsize Law Firm for Transparency. This is the second year in a row the firm has been named #1 in this category.
- Top Five. SG ranks in the top 5 nationally for Compensation, Career Outlook, and Selectivity.
Vault also includes information direct from Susman Godfrey associates in its write up. Of firm culture, one associate says, “The firm has a close-knit familial feel.” Of career outlook, another associate says, “Partnership is realistic for any associate who wants to make partner.” And of quality of work, another associate says, “the opportunity to get stand-up experience is unparalleled.”
To read Vault’s full review as well as Q&A firm several SG partners click here.