HOUSTON, LOS ANGELES, NEW YORK and SEATTLE (Sept. 16, 2015) — Five attorneys with boutique litigation firm Susman Godfrey have been named to “The Top 100” lists by Super Lawyers for Texas, California and Washington.
Neal S. Manne and Stephen D. Susman were recognized as part of “The Top 100” list for Texas and join Erica W. Harris and Shawn L. Raymond on “The Top 100” list for the Houston Region. Parker C. Folse, III was recognized as part of the “The Top 100” list for Washington.
Also being recognized this year were Rachel Black, Erica Harris and Kalpana Srinivasan who each were recognized on “The Top 50” list of women for their respective states, Washington, Texas and Southern California.
Only five percent of attorneys are selected to the annual lists. “The Top 100” are lawyers who ranked at the top of the list in the 2015 Texas, California and Washington Super Lawyers nomination, research and blue-ribbon review process. Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Super Lawyers is published by Thomson Reuters.
In addition to The Top 100 and 50 lists, Susman Godfrey attorneys also received the following honors from Super Lawyers in 2015:
Washington Law & Politics names:
- Matthew Berry, Rachel S. Black , Parker C. Folse, III, Drew Hansen, Justin Nelson, Edgar G. Sargent, Floyd G. Short as “2015 Super Lawyers”
- Jordan Connors, Dan Shih, Brooke Taylor and Genevieve Vose Wallace “2015 Rising Stars”
- Brooke Taylor and Genevieve Vose Wallace “2015 Women’s Edition Rising Stars”
- Rachel Black as a “2015 Women’s Edition Super Lawyer”
Southern California Law & Politics names:
- Kathy Hoek, Marc Seltzer and Steven Sklaver as “2015 Super Lawyers”
- Amanda Bonn, Bryan Caforio, Oleg Elkhunovich and Kalpana Srinivasan as “2015 Rising Stars”
- Kathy Hoek as a “2015 Women’s Edition Super Lawyer”
- Amanda Bonn and Kalpana Srinivasan “2015 Women’s Edition Rising Stars”
New York Super Lawyers – Metro names:
- Jacob Buchdahl and Bill Carmody as “2015 Super Lawyers”
- Seth Ard, Cory Buland, Mark Hatch-Miller, Shawn Rabin and Arun Subramanian as “2015 Rising Stars”
Texas Super Lawyers names:
- Barry Barnett, Ophelia F. Camina, Joseph S. Grinstein, Erica W. Harris, Geoffrey L. Harrison, Alex Kaplan, Neal S. Manne, Kenneth S. Marks, Eric J. Mayer, Brian D. Melton, Terrell W. Oxford, Thomas W. Paterson, J. Hoke “Trey” Peacock, Shawn L. Raymond, Mary Kathryn Sammons, Harry P. Susman, Stephen D. Susman, Max L. Tribble, Mark L.D. Wawro as “2015 Super Lawyers”
- Matthew Behncke, John Lahad, Chanler Langham, Ashley McMillian, David Peterson, and Rob Safi as “2015 Rising Stars”
The attorneys’ recognition on “The Top 100” lists come on the heels of Susman Godfrey being named as the nation’s top-ranked litigation boutique for the fifth consecutive year in Vault’s annual Practice Area Rankings.