Super Lawyers Honors Susman Godfrey Attorneys
More than half of all partners and associates at Susman Godfrey received honors from Super Lawyers in 2018, with 72% of the firm’s partnership receiving honors from Super Lawyers.
Stephen Susman and Ophelia Camina were recognized as two of the top 100 lawyers in all of Texas and are joined by Neal Manne, Erica Harris and Geoffrey Harrison as five of the top 100 lawyers Houston. Additionally, Rachel Black and Parker Folse were named two of the top 100 lawyers in Washington. Folse was also included on Washington’s “Top 10 List” for the third year in a row. Both Ophelia Camina and Erica Harris were named among the Top 50 Female Lawyers in Texas while Rachel Black was named one of the Top 50 Female Lawyers in Washington.
The firm’s full list of honorees is as follows:
Texas Super Lawyers award winners:
- 2018 Super Lawyers: Barry Barnett, Ophelia F. Camina, Joseph S. Grinstein, Erica W. Harris, Geoffrey L. Harrison, Alex Kaplan, Neal S. Manne, Eric J. Mayer, Brian Melton, Bill Merrill, Justin Nelson, Terrell W. Oxford, Thomas W. Paterson, J. Hoke “Trey” Peacock, III, Shawn L. Raymond, Jonathan Ross, Harry P. Susman, Stephen D. Susman, Max L. Tribble, and Mark Wawro.
- 2018 Rising Stars: Matthew Behncke, Adam Carlis, Ryan Caughey, John Lahad, Ashley McMillian, Abigail Noebels, Weston O’Black, David Peterson, Rob Safi, and Laranda Walker
Southern California Law & Politics names:
- 2018 Super Lawyers: Marc Seltzer, Steven Sklaver, Kalpana Srinivasan, and Kathy Hoek.
- 2018 Rising Stars: Amanda Bonn, Davida Brook, Bryan Caforio, Oleg Elkhunovich, Krysta Pachman, and Meng Xi.
- 2018 Women’s Edition Super Lawyers: Kalpana Srinivasan and Kathy Hoek as a 2018 Women’s Edition Super Lawyers.
- 2018 Women’s Edition Rising Stars: Amanda Bonn, Davida Brook, Krysta Pachman, and Meng Xi
New York Super Lawyers – Metro names:
- 2018 Super Lawyers: Jacob Buchdahl and Bill Carmody.
- 2018 Rising Stars: Seth Ard, Cory Buland, Mark Hatch-Miller, Steven Shepard, and Arun Subramanian.
Washington Law & Politics names:
- 2018 Super Lawyers: Matthew R Berry, Rachel S. Black Parker C. Folse, III, Drew D. Hansen, Edgar G. Sargent, Floyd G. Short, and Brooke Taylor.
- 2018 Rising Stars: Jordan Connors, Jenna Farleigh, and Genevieve Wallace.
- 2018 Women’s Edition Rising Stars: Genevieve Wallace and Jenna Farleigh.
- 2018 Women’s Edition Super Lawyers:. Rachel Black and Brooke Taylor.
Four of these attorneys join lists in their respective regions for the first time this year: Brian Melton, Ryan Caughey, Laranda Walker, and Meng Xi.
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The patented selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. The top 5% of lawyers in a selected region are named as Super Lawyers.
The selection process for the Rising Stars list is the same as the Super Lawyers selection process, with one exception: to be eligible for inclusion in Rising Stars, a candidate must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years or less. No more than 2.5% of the top attorneys in a selected area are named to the Rising Stars list. Super Lawyers is published by Thomson Reuters.