Super Lawyers Ranks 4 Susman Godfrey Attorneys To Their Region’s ‘Top 100,’ 1 Susman Godfrey Attorney To His Region’s ‘Top 10,’ And 2 Susman Godfrey Women To Their Regions’ ‘Top 50’
HOUSTON, LOS ANGELES, NEW YORK and SEATTLE (Sept. 21, 2016) — Four attorneys with boutique litigation firm Susman Godfrey have been named to “The Top 100” lists by Super Lawyers for Texas, California and Washington.
Stephen D. Susman was recognized as part of “The Top 100” list for Texas and joins Neal Manneand Geoffrey Harrison on “The Top 100” list for the Houston Region. In addition, Parker C. Folse, III was recognized as part of the “The Top 10” list and “The Top 100” list for Washington.
Also being recognized this year were Rachel Black and Ophelia Camina who each were recognized on “The Top 50” list of women for their respective states, Washington and Texas. Camina was also listed on “The Top 100” list of all attorneys in Dallas.
Only five percent of attorneys are selected to the annual lists. “The Top 100” are lawyers who ranked at the top of the list in the 2016 Texas, California and Washington Super Lawyers nomination, research and blue ribbon review process. Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Super Lawyers is published by Thomson Reuters•.
In addition to The Top 100, 50 and 10 lists, a whopping 54% of total partners and associates at the firm received the following honors from Super Lawyers in 2016:
Washington Law & Politics names:
- Matthew R Berry, Rachel S. Black Parker C. Folse, III, Drew D. Hansen, Justin A. Nelson, Edgar G. Sargent, Floyd G. Short and Brooke A.M. Taylor as “2016 Super Lawyers”
- Jordan Connors, Dan Shih and Genevieve Vose Wallace “2016 Rising Stars”
- Genevieve Vose Wallace “2016 Women’s Edition Rising Stars”
- Rachel Black and Brooke A.M. Taylor as “2016 Women’s Edition Super Lawyers”
Southern California Law & Politics names:
- Kathy Hoek, Marc Seltzer, Steven Sklaver and Kalpana Srinivasan as “2016 Super Lawyers”
- Amanda Bonn, Davida Brook and Oleg Elkhunovich as “2016 Rising Stars”
- Kathy Hoek and Kalpana Srinivasan as a “2016 Women’s Edition Super Lawyer”
- Amanda Bonn and Davida Brook “2016 Women’s Edition Rising Stars”
New Yokr Super Lawyers – Metro names:
- Jacob Buchdahl and Bill Carmody as “2016 Super Lawyers”
- Seth Ard, Cory Buland, Mark Hatch-Miller, Shawn Rabin, Stephen Shepard and Arun Subramanian as “2015 Rising Stars”
Texas Super Lawyers names:
- Barry Barnett, Ophelia F. Camina, Joseph S. Grinstein, Erica W. Harris, Geoffrey L. Harrison, Alex Kaplan, Neal S. Manne, Eric J. Mayer, Justin Nelson, Terrell W. Oxford, Thomas W. Paterson, J. Hoke “Trey” Peacock, III, Shawn L. Raymond, Mary Kathryn Sammons, Harry P. Susman, Stephen D. Susman, Max L. Tribble, Mark L.D. Wawro as “2016 Super Lawyers”
- Matthew Behncke, John Lahad, Chanler Langham, Ashley McMillian, Weston O’Black, David Peterson, Rob Safi and Laranda Walker as “2016 Rising Stars”
Of these attorneys, both Brooke Taylor and Kalpana Srinivasan have moved from Rising Stars to Super Lawyers in the past 12 months. Associates Davida Brook and Stephen Shepard both join the list as Rising Stars in their respective regions for the first time.
The attorneys’ recognition on “The Top 100” lists comes on the heels of Susman Godfrey being named as the nation’s top-ranked litigation boutique for the sixth consecutive year in Vault’s annual Practice Area Rankings.